The Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Evaluates your metabolic status
- Addresses sub-clinical issues years in advance
- Looks for early health risks in blood sugar, cholesterol, heart health, thyroid function, digestive problems, immune challenges, autoimmune disorders, adrenal fatigue, and hormonal imbalances
- Identifies your unique vitamin, mineral, and nutrient deficiencies and excesses
- Calls attention to your lab values that are out of the optimal range in the early warning stages when health challenges can be addressed with food as medicine, nutraceuticals, environment and lifestyle changes rather than prescription medicines
- Is invaluable in identifying the underlying root causes of any chronic health challenge, autoimmune disorder, thyroid imbalance, digestive distress, hypertension, high cholesterol and many other health conditions
- Digs deeper than the standard disease-based testing to find indicators that are out of balance, but still under the “disease” ranges
- Balances your body chemistry with nutrition, lifestyle, environmental factors and food as medicine
You will receive the following:
- a detailed bio-individualized analysis
- extensive reports indicating where your lab markers fall on the “optimal” lab range scale
- your bio-individualized nutrient deficiencies or excesses
- identification of any possible underlying health problems, hormone imbalances or other imbalances within the body
- an interpretation of your blood work and review of your analysis
- a personalized supplement protocol based on your unique biochemistry
Nutrient deficiencies are associated with the chronic disease process and the overall condition of your health. Depression, anxiety, cravings, hair loss, pain, dry skin, fatigue, weak muscles & bones, poor memory, hormone imbalances and more are linked to nutrient deficiencies.
The Blood Chemistry Analysis is one of the smartest investments you’ll ever make for your health.
Balancing Body Chemistry with Nutrition via a Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis is available for individuals from anywhere in Bermuda.